Conflict Management in Workplace
Conflict in the workplace can arise from various sources, often impacting individual and organizational performance.
If your personal and professional performance also suffers due to workplace conflict or you want to establish practical ways to manage conflict in your organization, then this course is for you.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Appreciate the need for resolving conflict.
– Recognize different types of conflict in the workplace.
– Identify sources of intrapersonal, interpersonal, and interdepartmental conflict.
– Use the five modes of conflict handling to manage conflict for self, team, and organization.
– Establish structured mechanisms to address and resolve organizational conflict.
Course Authors & Contributors: