PRDs for Product Managers
A Product Requirements Document (PRD) is an essential tool in the Product Manager’s swiss knife. One that helps distill a product’s vision into an actionable and workable document that communicates across teams. But how does one go about creating a PRD? And why are PRDs important? All your questions are answered in this course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Explain what is a Product Requirements Document (PRD).
– Appreciate the need of a PRD in a product environment.
– Differentiate between MRD and PRD.
– Develop the mindset necessary to approach writing a PRD.
– Create a PRD for your product.
Course Authors & Contributors: