Preparing for a Product Management Interview
Product Management has leapfrogged to being one of the most promising careers in tech over the past decade. This course gives you some pointers to help you put your best foot forward in your quest for that perfect PM job.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Recognise expectations from a Product Manager (PM) in a modern-day enterprise.
– Identify the skills required of a PM from a business perspective.
– Illustrate and correlate previous experiences to the job and product.
– Identify the need for domain knowledge.
– Comprehend the pivotal role of the user in the success of the product. – Use best practices for facing an interview.
Course Authors & Contributors: