You are able to successfully get the prospect interested in your product and services, but you find it hard to get to an agreement on finalizing the deal.
Do you settle for less price OR you’re losing most of the deals because of dysfunctional negotiations OR you just want to achieve more value from the negotiations.
If yes, then this is the course for You!
In this course, you’ll learn the traits of a good negotiator. You’ll also learn how to conduct a successful sales negotiations.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Describe the need for a Product Manager’s role.
– Recognize the need for negotiation in sales.
– Identify different types of negotiations.
– Demonstrate traits of an effective negotiator.
– Identify negotiation tactics and adapt appropriate counter tactics. – Negotiate for value.
Course Authors & Contributors: