Scrum Development Process
Scrum is an empirical lightweight process that helps, people, teams, and organizations develop value through adaptive solutions to complex problems. This course will introduce you to different roles and artifacts in a Scrum team. It will also help you adopt this framework to collaboratively deliver products of the highest value.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Explain the concept of Scrum.
– Identify the need for Scrum.
– Explore the evolution of Scrum over more traditional models of software development.
– Discuss the different roles in a typical Scrum team.
– Identify the Scrum events and their importance.
– Enumerate the different artifacts, how they are used and their importance.
– Discuss the related Scrum concepts that are applicable in enterprises.
Course Authors & Contributors: